This is a very simple project that you not only can dispose wood waste, but also can gain more money.
We believe this is the best presswood pallet you can build.
Skip right to the end if you prefer Video format. https://youtu.be/8S030ofSmp4
For this project you will need:
- Raw materials (anything that contains wood fiber)
- Urea formaldehy glue
I do have detailed plans available for this project here Contact me
Step 1: Tools and Materials
Materials Used On The pallet made by wood pallet machine:
Full materials detailed in plans:
- wood chipper: www.thoyu.com/wood-chipping-machine.html
- Wood crusher: www.thoyu.com/wood-crushing-machine.html
- Rotary drum wood dryer: www.thoyu.com/drying-machine.html
- Glue mixer: www.thoyu.com/glue-mixing-machine.html
- wood pallet machine: www.thoyu.com/wood-pallet-machine.html
Step 2: Get Raw Materials
There are a lot of wood waste in wood working factories, furniture factories and other sawmills. You can get raw materials very easy.
- Waste wood, scrap of the wood, sawdust wood chips, wood shaving, wood chips, big chips, raw wood, burned forest, logs, wood board, branches, timber, wood flakes, waste furniture, and waste pallets, and so on.
- Contenting rich fiber also can be used to produce the pallets, such as straw, waste kraft paper, bamboo, palm trees, coconut, softwood, cotton straw, wheat straw, corn straw, bagasse, and miscanthus, and so on.
Step 3: Chipping Raw Materials
Wood chipper is chipping the raw materials into wood chips, about 30-50 mm in length, 50 mm in width, 3-5 mm in thickness, if the raw materials are large size.
Step 4: Crushing Raw Materials
The bigger size wood chips will be crushed again in order to get better raw materials to make the pallet. The size of the wood chips after crushing is about 30-50 mm in length, 1-2 mm in width, 1 -2 mm in thickness.
Step 5: Drying Crushed Raw Materials
In order to get better pallet, the moisture content of the raw materials should be 5%. That means a better Rotary drum wood dryer is necessary.
Step 6: Mixing Dried Materials With Glue
Glue mixer is to mix the dried materials with glue. The ratio of raw materials to the glue is 85:15.
Step 7: Pressing Mixed Materials
Put the mixed materials into the presswood pallet machine, and flat them, and then using automatic or manual operation to press.
Keeping pressure for a little while, and then get the pallet.
Step 8: Finished Presswood Pallet
- Low moisture content and constant intensity and rigidity. Wood pallet is non-hygroscopic and no deformation in the course.
- Stable dimension and no distortion and warping.
- High precision size and light weight. It is specifically designed reinforcing rib that ensures the intensity and production accuracy.
- Rounded design to prevent goods damage in the packaging and transportation process.
- Free fumigation and popular in the import and export transportation.
Thoyupallets is dedicated to serving customers with cost-effective, safe and customer-driven solutions. We have positioned ourselves to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers, and are experienced with designing and delivering high-quality pallets.