Presswood block making machine is used to make blocks/feet/log for wooden pallets, which is can be used in packing industry and logistics(transportation).
Material Requirement of presswood block making machine
- Raw Material: Wood Sawdust, wood shavings, wood chips, waste wood, used pallet and so on,also the glue(Urea formaldehyde resin& UF resin).
- The sawdust should be 3- 5mm.
- The wood shavings should be 3-5cm.
- The moisture content should be less than 12% .
How to make presswood block
- Crush wood branches, biomass, used pallets, wood logs, waste wood etc into powder, wood shavings or wood chips;
- Dry the raw materials into certain moisture at 8-10%;
- Mix materials with glue water by gluing machine
- Press materials into block shape as your demand size by presswood block making machine.
Final Product of presswood block making machine
- Block Size: Mainly 75*75,80*80,80*100,80*120,90*90,100*100,100*115,100*120,90*120, 145*145(mm*mm) etc,and can be customized by our customers.
- The final presswood blocks are flat, smooth ,artistic surface and good waterproof .
- The products conform to the national standard, which combined strength of 1.07 Mpa, grasps the screws force vertical for 1590 N, parallel for 1660 N which is the ideal material for fumigation-free wood tray holder (feet pier, a leg).
- The pallet block making machine can produces blocks with hole or without hole. It is fully up to the users’ requirements.
presswood block making machine parameter
|Model (four heads)||Dimension (mm)||Weight (kg)||Power (kw)||Wood Block Density (kg/m³)||Efficiency (m³/24h)|